Monday, March 18, 2019

Tea Wedding Shower



I had the honor of creating the wedding shower invites for my niece, Tori and her soon-to-be husband, Aaron. They will be getting married this May. The theme of the shower is "High Tea", as Tori is a huge tea drinker. I found a similar design on Etsy from Cassie Sidsworth. Thanks so much for your inspiration Cassie!

I decided to create my own using my digital software, My Memories Suite. I printed the image on paper that I got from Hollo's (a discount paper/party place). I wanted the look of an actual tea bag for these invitations.

Also, along with the invites, I created the recipe card and note attached for the invitees to fill out an bring to the wedding shower.

These were also created in my software and printed on Whisper White cardstock.

Thanks for taking a closer look!


No comments:

Post a Comment