Monday, March 18, 2019

Fresh Moments

I saw this stamp set (Wonderful Moments) on Pinterest with this stamp on colored cardstock. I loved that look, as I think it draws the attention to the bride stamp. So, I wanted to create one of my own using Fresh Fig cardstock for the background.

Now... I felt that the background needed a texture to make the bride image to 'pop', so I chose the Layered Leaves DTIEF.

I colored the image with Stampin' Blends (Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Ivory, and Soft Suede), as well as, A Wink of Stella. Wink of Stella was used only on the white dress to make it sparkle (I know you can't really see it in the photo).

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Wonderful Moments
Ink - Fresh Fig, Stampin' Blends (Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Ivory, Soft Suede)
Paper - Whisper White, Fresh Fig
Accessories - Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon, White Lace (Non-SU), glue dots, Stylish Stems Framelits, Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment