Monday, March 18, 2019

Shower Greetings

My Sister-in-law needed a card for our niece's bridal shower, so she asked me to create one for her with a gift card holder inside.

She wanted me to utilize my digital software as opposed to using my stamps. So, using My Memories Suite, I chose the fonts (At Last Greeting, Century and Bliss) and for the flower cluster I used the 'I Do' flower cluster from 'Over The Fence' design. (OvThFnc)

For the inside gift card holder. I took a piece of white cardstock (4x4). I scored it at .75, 2 and 3.25. Once folded, I cut an oval the size of a standard gift card. Attaching it to the inside of the card... I then cut a piece of 4 x 5.25 cardstock and layered that on the bottom end.





Thanks for dropping by!

My Memories Suite
Embellishments - I Do - flower cluster (OvThFnc)
Font - At Last Greeting, Century, Bliss (black)
Paper - Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Merry Merlot

No comments:

Post a Comment