Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wonderful Sea

Working with one of my new stamp sets "Sea of Textures" and it's coordinating framelits "Under the Sea" for this card.  I decided to go with a gray octopus...many that I've seen (on Pinterest and elsewhere) have been blue (which is totally fine!). I paired the gray with Tranquil Tide background to create a deep sea cover. I used Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Groove and Gorgeous Grape for the coral.

I added Glitter Epoxy Shapes around the octopus to have him appear as if he's in water too. Cool!

Thanks for plunging in!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Sea of Textures, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Grapefruit Groove
Paper - Tranquil Tide, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Grapefruit Groove, Whisper White
Accessories - dimensionals, Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Under the Sea Framelits, Glitter Epoxy Shapes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment