Thursday, August 17, 2017

Special Daisy

Playing with the new DSP (Designer Series Paper) from Stampin' Up! This DSP is called Delightful Daisy. I paired it with the retired 'Special Reason' stamp set. Creates such a beautiful card!

For the flowers, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in the stamp with Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate for the centers. I used the 'Stylish Stems' framelits to die-cut them out.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Special Reason
Ink - Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP, Night of Navy
Accessories - Big Shot, Stylish Stems Framelits, dimensionals, White Organza Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card and collection of colors! I love every detail; thanks for sharing! That DSP is gorgeous, too! XO

    ReplyDelete