Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Remarkable Blossom


When I saw Natalie's card on Pinterest, I just knew I had to create one for myself. Thanks Natalie for your inspiration!

I stamped the leaf on 3x3 inch Whisper White with Early Espresso ink. I colored the leaves in with an AquaPainter using Old Olive ink. I then stamped the flower on another piece of Whisper White cardstock with Early Espresso ink. I colored it in again with the AquaPainter using Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango ink.  I cut the entire flower out with scissors, so that it can be attached to the leaf panel with glue dots to make it stand out.

I used Calypso Coral for my card base instead of Tangerine Tango as with using the AquaPainter the orange color matched better on my final piece.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Birthday Blossoms, Remarkable You
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper - Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories - scissors, Brights Enamel Shapes, AquaPainter, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment