Friday, March 24, 2017

Sublime Sorbet


It's been a while since I participated in a blog sketch challenge, so I thought to give this one from Freshly Made Sketches a try. (FMS274).  You can find their blog here along with all the cards created with this sketch here:

Thanks Freshly Made Sketches for your inspirational sketch! Even though I chose to switch my card to landscape instead of keeping it portrait.

My sister-in-law has an RV where she has been traveling with her kids to see the 50 states. I thought the Sublime stamp set would be perfect for her. I paired the stamp set with a retired SU Designer Series Paper (DSP) -- Sweet Sorbet. 

I used an AquaPainter to color in the RV using colors within the DSP that I used.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - You're Sublime
Ink - Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Memento
Paper - Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories - Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, AquaPainter

No comments:

Post a Comment