Tuesday, March 7, 2017

LongBeach Aquarium

 

Well, let's just say I've been procrastinating a lot lately. A few weeks ago, I decided to start working on our 2016 photobook -- of places we have visited or things we have done in 2016. So, with that said, with these pages, I've scrapbooked our Long Beach California trip in January 2016.We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific with Mike's sister and her family along with Mike's parents. The kids enjoyed touching the sting rays. My favorite is the jellyfish... along with the raccoon butterflyfish!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite software

Background - Down By The Seashore (MyMem)
Embellishments - Round Button (Stampin' Up!); Summer Vacation - blue rope (LinJane); Blog Train About 2016 - Starfish (LouiseL); Down By The Seashore- stingray and starfish (MyMem); To The Beach - Octopus (KJDdsgn)
Text - Engravers MT and Segoe Print(dark blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment