Friday, March 24, 2017

Brunch Celebration

When I saw this color combination together on a card on Pinterest (Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron and Whisper White)... I thought that these colors would be perfect for Mother's Day.

I stamped all the flowers on white cardstock and then colored them in using Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron and Peek-a-boo Peach markers. I used the Basket Builder Framelits that coordinate with the Basket Bunch stamp set flowers. I adhered the flowers with a dimensional to make them pop.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's out there!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Basket Bunch, Something to Celebrate
Ink - Sweet SugarPlum, Peek-a-boo Peach, So Saffron
Paper - Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Basket Builder Framelits, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment