Friday, August 7, 2015

Oregon Aquarium

 

I found this cute layout on Pinterest, and wanted to use it on my 2-page spread here.  Unfortunately, I cannot give credit to the designer who created her 2page spread, as the website is no longer active. BUT... you can see it here:
Thank you for your inspiration!

These pages may look familiar to some, as I did create a calendar 12x12 page of a few of these photos.  I did change some papers and embellishments (and, of course, the layout), but I really liked the effect with the huge helm in the background of the paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background - Sail Away At Sea DSP
Punch - Square (filled w/ Nautical Expedition DSP); Grad Banner (White and Blue)
Stamp Brush Sets - Anchors Away (shark - blue; helm - blue at 20% opacity)
Embellishments - Seaside (starfish); Summer Vacation (starfish blue); Basic Pearls (colored blue)
Font - Steamer (Blue); Bow (White and Blue)



No comments:

Post a Comment