Thursday, August 20, 2015

Just Pictogram Dreams

I needed to create some notecards, but didn't want them all to be the same. (I was sending a note to a few of my family members.) The message was the same... yet I wanted the card to be a little special -- just for them.  So, I decided on making the same card... yet change the focus color on each.  I LOVE how they all turned out. Now, I wish I made a few more... just for me to have! lol

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Just Believe, World of Dreams, Pictogram Punches
Ink - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Temping Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Temping Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red DSP, Daffodil Delight DSP, Pumpkin Pie DSP, Melon Mambo DSP, Temping Turquoise DSP, Rich Razzleberry DSP
Accessories - Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Glue Dots, Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment