Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Envelope of Petals

Hmm... my photo makes the Blackberry Bliss Black. Weird...  so just imagine it's the deep purple color instead of black! LOL!

I've been wanting to try out the envelope on top of a card idea from seeing so many beautiful cards designed that way. I do fear it may be too bulky to mail -- thus having to add more postage than normal. Oh well... I do love the results!

I used a 3.75x3.75 piece of Blackberry bliss and placed the starting punch/score at 2 1/8 on the envelope punch board.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - And Many More, Painted Petals
Ink - Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Flower Frezy Bigz L Die, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Stitched Satin Ribbon (Blackberry Bliss), glue dots, Basic Pearls


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment