Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Memorable Flower

I LOVE how this card turned out! =)

I started thinking about using the two ribbons on a white background with a sentiment on top (right).  I, then, said.... I have so many different stamps....why not utilize two stamps for the sentiment.  Along with the stamp-a-ma-jig to get them aligned perfectly, I used the 'Happy' stamp from the Memorable Moments set and 'Holidays' from the Four the Holidays stamp set.

I felt that the bottom below the ribbon was too plain with it being white, so I added a red strip after embossing it with the Stylish Stripes TIEF.

I wanted to place a 'poinsettia' flower some, so I took out a stamp from the Flower Patch set.....and along with the placement of pearls.... I think it's really an elegant card.

Thanks so much for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Flower Patch, Memorable Moments, Four the Holidays
Paper - Real Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink - Mellow Moss, Real Red
Accessories - Stitched Satin Ribbon (Mellow Moss), Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red), stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Flower Fair Framelits, Basic Pearls, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment