Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Petals of Hope

I really like how this one came together.  I wanted to create poinsettias out of the Petite Petals stamp set.... I was originally thinking only three.  I decided to pair it with the Bloom with Hope stamp set.

After stamping the leaves with Mellow Moss.... I felt that they needed to be colored in....since the 'poinsettias' were a solid color and not just the outline.  I colored them in using the lightest color in the Old Olive Blendabilities set.

I felt the Stylish Stripes complimented the panel of flowers and leaves quite beautifully.  I finished the card by rounding the edges.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloom with Hope, Petite Petals
Paper - Mellow Moss, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Old Olive (blendabilities)
Accessories - Petite Petals Punch, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Big Shot, Corner Round Punch, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment