Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ornament Magnet


My brother and his fiancee will be getting married in December... and wanted some 'Save the Date' magnets to mail in July.
They asked if I could make an ornament shape.... and I was able to find a Sissix die that would suit my/their needs perfectly.  I created a 4x6 print in My Digital Studio, printed them out on photo paper, attached them to the 4x6 magnet sheets, and then ran them through the ornament die.  Time-consuming when you need to make 200, but so well worth it.... as it will be a lasting reminder of my brother and his fiancee.  Love them!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
MDS
Stamp Brush Set - Torn Edges (swirl leaves - Real Red)
Background Paper - Christmas Cocoa II #11 (at 40% opacity)
Embellishments - Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red)
Punches - Square (filled w/Real Red), Oval (Glimmer Paper - Gold)
Font - Vijaya and Altast Greeting (Whisper White)

Other Accessories
4x6 Photo Paper
Big Shot
Round Ornament Framelits
4x6 Magnetic Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment