Friday, June 21, 2013

Milestone

 

Decided that I need to take a break from cards, to work on my 2011 photobook.  Yes! Still working on getting myself up-to-date.  Not sure what my hang-up is.... I love playing with My Digital Studio, yet I can't seem to get myself motivated to get my pages complete.  I need to push myself and give myself a deadline.... I'd like to get this photobook complete before this year ends (hopefully sooner)! =)

I used the Splitcoaststampers Digi-Scrap Challenge (DGSCPR0012Task 1-4) to complete the first page. After that, I expanded it to create a double-page spread.  If you'd like to view the challenge, here's the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-f253/progressive-challenge-12-%96-task-4-05-28-13-a-t573609.html

I also incorporated the My Digital Studio.net Challenge.  To use arrows in your project.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background Paper - Basic Gray
Embellishments - Festive Blooms (Whisper White, Basic Gray)
Stamp Brush Set - Natural Composition Overlays (Watermark), Family Spotlight (words - Basic Black)
Punches - Square (filled w/Night and Day DSP #4 and #5), Arrow (filled w/Night and Day DSP #3)
Font - Flat Brush Condensed (Basic Black)


No comments:

Post a Comment