Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Brocade Best - SCCSC172

 

I created this card using the Stampin' Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC172).  This will be their final sketch. Three wonderful ladies: Amanda, Liz and Susie were (and still are) such a great inspiration to me.  I've used their sketches many, many times to create amazing cards!  Thank you so very much ladies.... your sketches will be missed by me (but I know that I can always go back to previous sketches at any time). 

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Best of Brides and Babies
Paper - Crisp Cantaloupe, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink - Black Staz-on, Crisp Cantaloupe, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Accessories - Blender Pen, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Lacy Brocade TIEF, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, dimensionals 


No comments:

Post a Comment