Monday, May 13, 2013

Japanese Gardens - DGSC110

 

Working on another Digi-Scrap Challenge on Splitcoaststampers (DGSC110 - May Theme).  I chose may flowers as my theme, as we just got back from our time in Virginia.... and we did take A LOT of photos of flowers at Maymont (Interesting that I chose these gardens too.... with May in it's title - Ha!).

I used a template that I found on Pinterest.  It's from The Daily Digi site online.  Here is the link to their page: http://thedailydigi.com/one-template-one-scrapper-five-layouts/

I created my own DSP (the panel behind the journaling piece) using the Spring to Life stamp brush set.

Thanks for looking!

Background paper - Spring to Life DSP #11
Embellishments - Taffeta Trimmings (Rich Razzleberry), Spring to Life (butterfly and flowers - recolored Rich Razzleberry), Taffeta Ribbon (Rich Razzleberry)
Stamp Brush Set - Spring to Life (grass - Wisteria Wonder, year - Rich Razzleberry, leaves - Rich Razzleberry)
Punch - Square (filled w/Spring to Life DSP #3, a color fill a lighter shade of Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White), Dotted Scallop Ribbon (Whisper White), Tag (Whisper White)
Font - Samurai (Rich Razzleberry) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a CRAZY LAYOUT, omgosh! It's confusing just to look at it. I hadn't seen the sketch you'd followed over on MDS but now it's "wow!" You did an Awesome job, even with that journaling piece! I'm VERY impressed! You have really mastered the digital world and your work is just amazing and beautiful! I love to see it all and to travel "through you!" Fabulous "stuff" Diane! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Love and hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete