Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 Grad

I saw a similar graduation card/money holder on pinterest, and thought I'd try to create one of my own.

Thanks to Jill Franchett for the wonderfully made tutorial... it was a breeze to create!  You may view the tutorial here:
http://jillsink.typepad.com/jills-ink/2013/04/graduation-cap-money-card.html

I created the inside sentiment with the year on the bottom with My Digital Studio and printed it out on Whisper White Cardstock.

Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Night of Navy DSP (although, you can't see this in the photo...it's underneath the hat portion....to create a moneyholder.).
Stamp Brush Set (MDS)- Go Graduate Plus (Basic Black)
Punch (MDS) - Square (filled w/Sahara Sand for lines)
Font (MDS) - Adorable (Night of Navy)
Accessories - Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal, Brad (Everyday Enchantment -- inked black), Stitched Satin Ribbon (Midnight Muse - shredded to make tasssel)

No comments:

Post a Comment