Friday, August 24, 2012

Winter Season - FTL205


Working on some Christmas cards today.  I saw this sketch on the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog (FTL205), so I thought I'd give it a try.

I tried to create white poinsettias, instead of the traditional red ones, with river rock.  My husband said they were green flowers....so now I'm not sure if they look alright or not! lol

A bit time-consuming with all the cutting and using the stamp-a-ma-jig, so I'm not sure I would make a lot of them for the Christmas season.  BUT..... I love how this card came out! =)

Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Watercolor Winter, Curly Cute
Paper - River Rock, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink - River Rock, Always Artichoke
Accessories - Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, dazzling details, scissors



No comments:

Post a Comment