Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Quality Time - DGSC076

 

Time for another scrapbook page....still working on May 2010! The Splitcoaststampers DigiScrap Challenge for this week - DGSC076 (From Your Stash)... is to try and use a digi-kit that you've purchased, but haven't used yet.  Well, I chose the 'Keep This Memory' Kit. I'm happy that I have used this kit now..... I wonder what other kits I've purchased and not used. lol

You may view the challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-f253/dgsc076-your-stash-14-08-2012-a-t559304.html

Thanks for stopping by!

Background - Textured Cardstock (River Rock)
Papers - Keep This Memory DSP#3, #4, and #5
Text - Respective and Broach (Cajun Craze)
Punches - Hexagon (filled w/Keep This Memory DSP)
Photo Mats - Baja Breeze
Embellishments - Keep This Memory (arrows, tags, hexagon outline), Taffeta Trimmings (Baja Breeze)

No comments:

Post a Comment