Thursday, August 23, 2012

Watercolor Blessings - SCCSC133

 



I wanted to create some Christmas cards....as I need to make 65, so need to get cracking on several possibilities! I wanted to utilize the Watercolor Winter stamp set too.  I used the Stampin' Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC133) to create this card.

Not sure if I'll duplicate this one or not....it did take a while to mask, line-up and color in, but it turned out very pretty! I really like these colors together!
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Watercolor Winter, Many Merry Messages
Paper - Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink - Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red
Accessories - Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Taffeta Ribbon (Early Espresso), Blender Pen, scissors, stamp-a-ma-jig


No comments:

Post a Comment