Monday, May 7, 2012

Dragonflies

 

 

One of my customers wanted some notecards made of Dragonflies. I created several for her to choose from.... and she chose the three you see here.  The "Thank-You" one.... is the card I added thanking her for ordering from me.

I wasn't getting a consistent stamped image with the Inspired By Nature "grass" stamp, so I decided to use My Digital Studio (MDS) to print the grass. I created the rest after printing.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp Sets - Inspired By Nature (MDS), Bugs and Kisses, Just Believe
Paper - Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke (MDS), Old Olive (MDS)
Accessories - Blender Pen, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, sponge daubers, Illuminating Smooch Pearlized Ink
Technique - Masking, Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment