Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bitty Thoughts - SCCSC119

 

Back in my crafting area after a week of fun and sun in Florida on our vacation! It's great to have a chance to use my new crafting supplies from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Catalog (like the Bitty Banners Framelits and the new In-Colors). These will be available June 1st.

I decided to play with a sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection...and since I'm always in need of 'Thinking of You' cards....this was a perfect fit.  I did use a retired stamp set in this card, but the sentiment and image were what I was looking for.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Kind and Caring Thoughts
Paper - Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink - Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories - Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Rectangle Clearlits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment