Monday, April 9, 2012

Hybrid Touchdown - SCCSC113

 

It's always difficult for me to create a masculine cards.... most of my stamps (along with the direction of my thoughts tend to go feminine). Well, as I needed a masculine card for my brother-in-law.... no flowers would do. I created the football using My Digital Studio software....and colored it in with punches beneath the stamped image.
I used the Stampin' Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC113) for inspiration.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Just Believe, Touchdown (MDS)
Paper - Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink - Early Espresso, in MDS - Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Circle Cutting System, Large Star punch, Small Star punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment