Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beardsley Zoo -SBSC110

 

Working along on my 2009 scrapbook (I'm still working on November). Almost there! 
I don't remember too much about the Beardsley Zoo in Connecticut, but from the looks of these photos it was a chilly day. I do remember it was a very small zoo, though. But.... since we love zoos...we were happy to visit this one on our many travels.

I loosely used a sketch I saw on splitcoaststampers website. You can see the sketch here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/687308?&si=sbsc110
and if you'd like to see all the pages made with this sketch, click here:

Paper - Autumn Spice DSP #6
Photo Mat - More Mustard
Text - Broach (More Mustard)
Embellishments - Taffeta Trimmings (Cajun Craze small bow)
Punches - Burst (from Piece-of-Cake CD filled with Textured Old Olive)
Stamp Brush Set - Keep This Memory (More Mustard)


No comments:

Post a Comment