Monday, April 23, 2012

Adorning Butterfly -FTL187

 

I needed a cheerful Get Well card for my Mom who is having some health issues at the moment. I saw this sketch on the Clean & Simple website, and immediately thought of my Beautiful Wings Embosslits.
You can view all the projects made with this sketch here: http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/2012/04/187.html
I wanted it to be cheery, so I used bright colors for the card.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Perfectly Penned
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant
Ink - Black Staz-on
Accessories - Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Adorning Accents Edgelits

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch! It's such a cheery card with all those wonderful bright butterflies. I'm sure the card will cheer your mom right up. TFS

    ReplyDelete