Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hybrid Sweet Vintage


My niece will be turning 16 this year, and really loves the color green! I really liked the Fresh Vintage stamp, but didn't have it...then, I thought, wait, I have it in My Digital Studio. So awesome! Especially, since I could size the stamp bigger than the actual stamp size.  

I started with a 4x5.25 punch (filled w/Lucky Limeade), then stamped the image (filled it with white from the color palette, next I copied and pasted the image in place (changed the color to lucky limeade) and moved it over 2 clicks (with the arrow keys). After placing the font in (using white text), I printed it on Very Vanilla cardstock. This way....the Very Vanilla will show through in all the places that 'white' was used from the color palette.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Fresh Vintage (MDS)
Paper - Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Punch - Square (filled w/Lucky Limeade)
Font - Scriptina (White text), Edwardian Script (White text), Elegance (Lucky Limeade from the color palette)
Accessories - Basic Pearls, Taffeta Ribbon (Very Vanilla), Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment