Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Houndstooth -SCCSC102



I seem to always struggle making masculine cards.... there seems to be more feminine stamps and designs out there. I used the Stampin' Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC102) for the basis of this card.  Although, I think the scallop edge looks a little more feminine than I'd like on my card.....I don't believe my brother would mind all too much! lol
Thanks for looking!

Stampin' Up Demonstrators can view the sketch challenge and all cards created here: http://www.stampinconnection.com/forum/topics/sccsc102-sketch-challenge

Stamp set - Something to Celebrate
Paper - Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Black Staz-on
Ribbon - Taffeta (Basic Black)
Accessories - Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment