Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Airy Enchantment - SQSC25

 

Working to get a few more birthday cards complete today.  I used the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge (SQSC25) as inspiration for this card.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Up in the Air, Mini Mates
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Whisper White
Ink - Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, blender pen
Accessories - White Organza Ribbon, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I have been eye-balling that hostess stamp set the moment I saw it in the mini! and your card really showcases how beautiful it is! I love that you matted your main panel in soft suede. It really makes the floral paper POP! Great card!
    and thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete