Friday, April 12, 2024

Enduring Greeting

 


I just loved the layout that Cindy created with her card. Now... I changed a few things to make the card my own, but wanted to share where I got the inspiration.

I used the color combos of Sweet Sorbet and Cherry Cobbler for the petals and Old Olive and Mossy Meadow for the leaves.
I stamped the sentiment first on Basic White cardstock and then embossed with the Layered Florals embossing folder.
I added a Wink of Stella to the petals to make them shine.

Thanks for dropping in!

Stamp sets - Enduring Beauty, Go To Greetings
Ink - Memento, Sweet Sorbet, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Enduring Beauty dies, Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder, scissors, Enduring Beauty Decorative Masks, Sponge Brayer, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment