Friday, April 12, 2024

Cottage Beauty

 


I loved the color scheme in Jilli Bling's card... and the layout too! So I created a card of my own with her lovely inspiration! Thanks Jilli!
The two stamp sets used here are 'Enduring Beauty' and 'Cottage Rose'. I utilized the 'Layered Florals' 3D embossing folder. The sentiment die is from the 'Natural Prints' set. I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the petals of the flowers to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Enduring Beauty, Cottage Rose
Ink - Pebbled Path, Stampin' Blends (Petal Pink, Pebbled Path)
Paper - Pebbled Path, Petal Pink, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Natural Prints dies, Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Enduring Beauty dies, Cottage Flowers dies, dimensionals, glue dots


No comments:

Post a Comment