Saturday, November 11, 2023

Veterans Day 2023

 


I'm always thankful for the Veteran's in my life, so each year I design a card for Veterans' Day and give it to my Dad, my Father-in-law, my Brother, my Brothers-in-law and a friend. Their service to our country means that I have the freedom that I enjoy now! Thanks to them and all service members that have served!
I used My Memories Suite digital software to create the sentiment... everything else is paper and die-cuts. I did add a touch of 'Wink of Stella' to the stars to make them shine.

Thanks for today so that we could honor those who served!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Fonts - Haettenschweiler (red); Good Vibrations (blue)
Paper - Night of Navy, Basic White, Real Red DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Stitched Stars dies (non-SU), Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon, Wink of Stella, dimensionals, glue dots


No comments:

Post a Comment