Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Sincere Autumn

 

I absolutely LOVE fall/Autumn!!!! Beautiful colors everywhere! So Thankful for fall and for Thanksgiving! I created this card for my family/friends for Thanksgiving (so made 20 cards)!

I used a stylus on the sentiment piece to make it 'pop'. AND... the sentiment is from the 'So Sincere' stamp set. I just placed tape over the words I didn't want then stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Autumn Leaves, So Sincere
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Copper Clay
Paper - Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Woodland Textured Embossing Folder, glue dots, dimensionals, Stylus, Autumn Leaves dies



No comments:

Post a Comment