Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Artistic Flora

 



I saw this card on Pinterest... not sure who designed it, but wanted to show where I received inspiration for my card. If this card is yours...thank you!
Now, I did change up a few things to make the card my own. I didn't like the look of plain black buds or plain yellow buds, but the layered buds of black and then yellow really make this card pop. Also, I added 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers and buds to make them shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp sets - Two-Tone Flora, Punch Party
Ink - Memento, Crushed Curry
Paper - Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Basic White, Perfectly Artistic DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Swallows dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Irresistible Blooms dies, Two-Tone Flora dies, glue dots, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment