Monday, September 25, 2023

Artfully Autumn

 



I took inspiration from Mikaela Titheridge's card (found on Pinterest)... Loved the look of the die-cut in the background of the piece! Thanks Mikaela!
I changed a few things to make the card my own, but wanted to show where I saw my inspiration.
I used the Rectangle Stitched dies for the sentiment and background piece. I adjusted the die to make it smaller to fit the sentiment stamp I had. The 'pinking' die is from the 'Tropical Layers' dies.
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers and berries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp sets - Fond of Autumn, Elegantly Said (sentiment)
Ink - Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends (Pecan Pie, Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Soft Sea Foam, Wild Wheat)
Paper - Sahara Sand, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tropical Layers dies, Autumn Bouquet dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Wink of Stella, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment