Monday, September 26, 2022

Celebrating Sketches

 



I found Katie's card on Pinterest, so thought to create one of my own. I changed a few things to make it my own, but wanted to show you were I received my inspiration.

Upon coloring the ducks, I followed Katie's color choice on the mallard's head... who knew Bermuda Bay was the perfect color! Thanks Katie! I used Crumb Cake/Soft Suede/Daffodil Delight on the Momma duck and Bermuda Bay/Soft Suede/Crumb Cake/Daffodil Delight/Gray Granite on the Poppa duck. The grass is colored with Old Olive.

Thanks for dropping in!

Stamp sets - Stylish Sketches, Celebrating You
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Gray Granite, Bermuda Bay)
Paper - Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Bermuda Bay DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched dies, Metallic Enamel Shapes





No comments:

Post a Comment