Friday, September 16, 2022

Catching Friends

 

This card has loads of layers and it was so cute to put together. My niece loves her kitty, so each year I try to incorporate a cat on her card. Now, her cat is black and white, but her name is peaches.... so I chose to make my cat brown. (wink).

I didn't start out using this color combo... I knew I wanted to color the cat brown and the water blue... it just fit that the fish would be orange. Well in this case: Mango Melody/Pool Party and Crumb Cake.

I used 2 of the new Designer Series Paper from this years catalog. I believe I'll be using them a lot!

Stamp set - Catch You Later

Ink- Memento, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Gray Granite, Mango Melody)

Paper - Mango Melody, Early Espresso, Basic White, Pool Party DSP, Mango Melody DSP

Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer. Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Hippo and Friends dies, Stone Embossing Folder, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals







No comments:

Post a Comment