Monday, June 6, 2022

Layered Feet

 


My Uncle just had foot surgery to remove his toes. When I saw the sloth from the 'Back On Your Feet' stamp set... I knew I could work with it in making him a card. I stamped the image in Memento Ink and placed tape over the "toes" on the sloth. I know I should've taped the back feet instead of the front, but the front was the one who had the bandages. 

I hope the card gives him a bit of a chuckle while he is recovering.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp sets - Back on Your Feet
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Soft Suede, Ivory, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive)
Paper - Old Olive, Early Espresso, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layered Leaves embossing folder, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Layering Ovals, Layering Squares (to create the flag banner).




No comments:

Post a Comment