Monday, June 20, 2022

Flourishing Layers





When I saw this post on Instagram by Stampin' Up!.... I just knew I wanted to try this for my Father's Day cards this year! Such a cute and easy to put together card.

The scallop die is from the 'Tropical Layers' die set and the ferns are from the 'Forever Flourishing' dies set (just snip of the top of the fern.
I chose manly colors of Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow instead of the colors they used on their card.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp set - Celebrating You
Ink - Early Espresso
Paper - Early Espresso, Basic White (Thick), Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, scissors, Tropical Layers dies, Forever Flourishing dies, glue dots, Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment