Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tranquil Otter

 


When I saw 'The Paper Artist' card on Pinterest.... I just new I need to copy the layout. I changed up a few things to make it my own. Thanks for your inspiration.

The DSP (Designer Series Paper) is from the 'Tranquil Textures' pack, and the Polished Pink DSP is from the In-Color 2021-2023 pack.

Thanks for dropping in!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Awesome Otter
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Color Lifter, Pool Party, Bronze, Basic Black)
Paper - Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Polished Pink DSP, Tranquil Textures DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Seasonal Labels dies, Ovals Collection dies, Polished Pink Organdy Ribbon, glue dots





No comments:

Post a Comment