Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Friendly Blessings

 


I thought I'd try my hand at making a similar card to Chris Smith's card that I found on Pinterest. Now, I had a bit of trouble centering the die cut shape... so it does hang a bit off the card, but for my first attempt... it's good.
I changed up a few things on my card to make it my own... but wanted to show where I got my inspiration! Thanks Chris!
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the petals to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!
Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Friendly Hello, Blessing Of Home
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Pale Papaya, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron)
Paper - Mint Macaron, Highland Heather, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Flowers of Home dies, Wink of Stella, Stylus, dimensionals, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment