Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Words of the Year

 


I wanted to try my hand at making a non-traditional color for my poinsettias. I thought Icy Blue (or in this case.... Pool Party) would make a lovely winter card. I paired Pool Party with Just Jade and Crumb Cake to color in my image.

The poinsettias background is a stamp from the 'Words of Cheer' set and the sentiment is from the 'Best Year' stamp set.

I added Champagne rhinestones to the poinsettias to tie it in with the Crumb Cake accents. I also added 'Wink of Stella' to the poinsettias to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used;
Stamp sets - Best Year, Words of Cheer
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Just Jade, Pool Party, Crumb Cake)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, scissors, Champagne Rhinestones




No comments:

Post a Comment