Saturday, January 22, 2022

Flowing Paradise

 


I'm all for tropical cards anytime! So, when the January -June 2022 Mini Catalog came out with the 'Paradise Palms' stamp set (and they do have a coordinating die set, but I did not use it here!), I just knew I had to get it for my collection.

I wanted to create a sunset scene that was elegant too... as this card is going to my father-in-law.
I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the sun to make it shine.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Paradise Palms, Flowing Flowers
Ink - Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper - Basic White, Soft Suede
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, scissors, Sponge daubers, Wink of Stella, piece of scrap paper, Circles Collection dies




No comments:

Post a Comment