Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Home Front


My niece and nephew-in-law just purchased their new home! What an exciting time for them! 
Now, their new home is not in the woods, nor is it a cabin.... but it is probably one of the few home stamps I own. LOL! 

I few things to notice... I've tried to master the cut/emboss dies here. I know there is probably a better way to achieve it. But, I had to run it through the Die-Cut/Emboss Machine twice to get the results here. The first time, I just cut the die shape out. Now, without removing the paper from the die, run it through the Die-Cut/Emboss Machine again... but this time with a silicone mat. The embossed edge is now showing.

I colored in the home with Stampin' Blends (ivory and Crumb Cake). AND... stamped the tree with Mossy Meadow and stamped once for the dark color and stamped again (without inking again to get the lighter shade).

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Snow Front, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Stampin' Blends (Ivory, Crumb Cake)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Layered Leaves embossing folder, Tasteful Labels dies, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment