Tuesday, September 22, 2020

2019 Emily and Tyler Wedding

 

Wow! It's been a while since I worked on my photobook, so I'm a bit behind in them. Still working on 2019!!!! My GodSon and his lovely wife were married May 4, 2019. Their wedding colors were white, gray and turquoise. It was an honor to be asked to create the wedding invitations and response cards for them.

This two-page spread came together pretty quickly, as I coordinated the colors of the wedding into my photobook page. I even used the fonts on my page that I used for their wedding invitations. Good way to tie things together!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - white
Embellishments - Wedding Day Confetti (jewels - MyMem); Blue and White Flowers (MyMem)
Stamp Brush Set - Decorative Overlays (SU- gray)
Font - Bernhart (gray) Shelley Volante (turquoise)

No comments:

Post a Comment