Monday, July 13, 2020

Sailing High

 

What a cute card (right) from Priscilla's Papercrafts blog (found on Pinterest)! I just needed to create one of my own using the stamps and papers I had to make it my own.

Now, this card did take many different stamp sets to achieve.
Sailing Home for the ships.... along with the coordinating 'Smooth Sailing' dies.
Colorful Seasons for the drink... along with the coordinating 'Seasonal Layers' dies for the chair.
High Tide for the ocean waves.
Artisan Textures for the grains of sand.
Bonanza Buddies for the sentiment.

I used a sponge roller to layer the background color with Coastal Cabana. Then, with the 'High Tide' stamp.... I first inked my stamp, then stamped off on a scrap piece of paper, then stamped onto the cardstock over the roller layer.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp Sets - Sailing Home, High Tide, Colorful Seasons, Bonanza Buddies, Artisan Textures
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Pineapple Punch, Stampin' Blends (Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green)
Paper - Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Smooth Sailing dies, Seasonal Layers dies, dimensionals, glue dots

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment