Friday, July 24, 2020

Moments of Color

 

I saw Jessie Rone's card on Pinterest and kept it within mhy favorites for a long time before I found a stamp set that I could use to make a card that was similar. I found the stamp set in 'Colorful Seasons'. I did have to stamp the branch stamp twice to make it long enough.... as well as, the flower stamp twice.
I used the scallops that went with the coordinating dies - "Seasonal Layers".  The sentiment is from the "Wonderful Moments" stamp set. The background is the "Layered Leaves" embossing folder.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Colorful Seasons, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Early Espresso, Petal Pink
Paper - Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Seasonal Layers dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Petal Pink Variegated Ribbon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment