Monday, June 24, 2019

Samantha Graduation




My brother asked me to create graduation invites for his daughter, our niece. He didn't want her photo on the invite, so this is what I created.

I used my digital software, My Memories Suite to create the invites. Then, I printed 2 on an 8.5x11 piece of white cardstock. The invite measures 5x7. I printed 70 invitations.

The fonts used on the card are Chelsey (year), At Last Greeting (class of and name), GeoSlab703 (everything else).

The background is an overlay from Natural Compositions Overlays(SU) and the graduation cap is from Grad Party (SU).

Thanks for dropping by for a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
fonts: Chelsey, At Last Greeting
Stamp Brush Set - Grad Party (cap - SU); Natural Compositions Overlays (background - SU)
Shape - Square (filled with white)
Paper - Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment