Monday, June 24, 2019

Graduate Celebration

I really like creating part of my card within my digital software and the rest the traditional way. The best of both worlds.... and very original designs too!

The quote I found online... such a fitting sentiment for anyone graduating.

My niece is graduating from high school and her school colors are orange and black.

My digital software is so cool, as you are able to re-color embellishments to create a look all its own. I re-colored the orange and yellow flowers and also the diploma to a dark gray. There was a bow on the diploma, but as I recolored it... it was a deeper shade of gray. So, I found a bow and re-colored it orange and placed it over the bow that was there.

I printed it out using Whisper White cardstock.

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - ConGRADulations (diploma - MyMem); The Blahs Flower (flower - MyMem); Nature Hike (flower - COD); Addon (flower - MyMem); Ribbon flowers (bow-AWS); Brass Brad (SU)
Stamp Brush Set - Grad Party (cap)
Font - Bradley Hand
Paper - Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Die Cut/Emboss Machine, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon, Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment